Here's information about some of the services for seniors provided by the Victorian Government.
If you live in the Williamstown electorate, please feel free to contact Wade Noonan for any further information, assistance or advice.
Victorian Seniors Card
The Seniors Card is available free to any permanent Victorian resident aged 60 or over who's retired or not working more than 35 hours a week.
Seniors Card holders receive:
- discounts and special offers at a wide range of businesses
- Sixty Plus fare on any metropolitan train, tram or bus
- concession fare on nominated V/Line off-peak country services.
Click here for Seniors Card details or call the Seniors Card Hotline on (03) 9616 8241.
Click here to apply for a Seniors Card
The Victorian Government offers concessions on a variety of key services to holders of:
- Pensioner Concession Card
- Health Care Card
- certain Veterans Affairs Cards.
Discounts are available on:
- gas, water and electricity bills
- council rates
- public transport
- stamp duty on properties
- car registration
- other services.
For information on eligibility and how to apply see State Concessions or call the Concessions Information Line 1800 658 521.
Other information for Seniors can be found at the Office of Senior Victorians.